We are passionate about providing high-quality care that meets individual’s needs. At Elmich Care we understand that each person is unique and human needs are ever changing, that’s why we work with people who use our service to ensure that we understand their needs and continue to monitor the quality of our service. Our services are outcome based, targeted at improving the wellbeing of people who use service.
The team at Elmich Care ensures mutual understanding and trust between all the stakeholders and us. We strive to provide trusted service, built upon our ethos of empathy, understanding, transparency and commitment to excellence. Elmich Care staff are selected through an intensive but fair recruitment process that ensures that only the best are recruited. Our staff are well supervised and supported to be the best. All our staff receive regular training, follow a path to their personal development and in line with the need of the people who use.
Our services are service users’ led which means people are given choices in every aspect of their care. We promote service user’s independence, choice, and improved wellbeing, whether it is a 30 minutes care visit, 60 minutes or 24 hours care service, we never compromise our quality.
Our Service User Group
- All age groups
- Physical Disabilities
- People with Learning Disabilities
- Individuals with a Sensory Loss
- People who are recovering from illness/or ops
- Individuals who are terminally ill
- People with mental health issues
- Support with bathing, having shower, oral hygiene
- Support with eating
- Support with taking medications
- Incontinence care and support with toileting
- Cooking and menu planning
- Pet care
- Help with benefits, paying bills, etc
- Support with outings and visiting family and friends
- Accompanying to recreational activities
- Medical appointments, picking up prescriptions
- Help with getting around
- Help with using facilities
- Support with personal mobility